Tuesday 3 May 2011

Bad Examples of Competition

Whilst researching into studios that could pose a threat to us I was amazed at the amount of businesses I came across who really underwhelmed me. I think it is important to have an impressive website, after all it is usually the first thing clients will see when considering you for a job. If your studio;s website is not good enough then most people will simply press the back button and find one that they prefer the look of. The amount of studios whose links I clicked simply to leave the page a few seconds later was incredible. Knowing the creative approach we are taking, it was easy for me to establish if each studio would be considered 'real competition'. Below are a few screen caps of studios that I quite frankly consider no competition, either because of very poor web designs or different ethics and styles.








No comments:

Post a Comment