Thursday 13 January 2011

The Consult, Leeds

When looking at The Consults website its clear to see that they consider themselves more professional than others I have looked at. The layout of the site is very structured and work is organised into clear categories; branding, literature, exhibition and online. I would have to say that the biggest draw for me is the literature section. I like the quality of their designs and also how colour often plays a pivotal role. I have always been interested in using bold colours in work and to see that this approach is also used in industry makes me feel slightly more confident. I think I would consider visiting The Consult because they are a successful and local agency, something I would be very interesting in seeing function. Below are examples of The Consult's work that I can relate too and hopefully one day can be at the same standard of.





Again the website does not detail anything about contacting if you are currently in education and would like to gain experience at this particular agency, but it does have the standard email, phone number and address info. All that and more can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment